Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Fashion Sense and Style

Hi everyone! I am Gen and I am gonna start out my blog and share with you "My Fashion Sense and Style".


This is my "Glam-Sexy Look"




 My dress is from YRYS and I paired it with black shoes from Leaveland.
For my accessories, I'm wearing earrings though it can't be seen in the picture. For me it's best to wear dangling earrings if you want to achieve a glamorous look. I'm also wearing bangles- gold and silver. You can buy it anywhere. I bought them in a stall in the mall and they are very cheap.
For my hair and make up: As you can see, the upper portion of my hair is tied up while the lower part is curled. I also wore a hair extension at that time. My make-up is "Photographic Make-up" and I also wore eyelash extension to define my eyes.


My "Usual Fashion Style" when I hang -out
 Actually, I wasn't prepared when this photo was taken so you can see that I was holding my bag in a bit of awkward way. haha! This was taken at Eastwood. 
Anyway, with this photo, I'm wearing a fuschia pink top with a gray cardigan which I both bought at Landmark, Trinoma and light-pink tutu skirt from Tomato. I like shopping at Landmark and Tomato store because you can find items there at a very reasonable price. My wedge sandals are from B Club and my handbag was given to me as a gift.
For my hair and make-up, I chose to go on a light make-up and wore a ribbon hair clip which I find very very cute. (I'm fond of wearing ribbons)


My "Cruise Fashion Style"
 Do you think I've been in an expensive cruise? No, I haven't but I hope so! haha! Guess what?! This cruise is just along Manila. Yes, It's really More Fun in the Philippines!" I can say that this cruise is not bad at all because the scenery is good. We were able to watch the sunset and there was also an acoustic band at that time which made the mood romantic and relaxing. It costs around 550pesos for the 1 hour Manila Bay Cruise and it is inclusive of plated dinner. You may reserve either at Prestige Cruise or Sun Cruises. In our case, we chose the Prestige Cruise at that time.

As you can see, I'm wearing a red beanie in the photo. It's because it's kinda windy when you're in a cruise so to avoid a messy hair, it's better to wear a beanie or you may also tie your hair. (I'm not really comfortable when my hair looks messy.) My red cardigan is from Kisses and Co. When I bought it, it has already a matching white spaghetti strap shirt in it. I paired my top with my skinny pants which are from Jag.
At that time, I chose to go on a light day make up and my hair was permed. 


My "Beach Attire"
 This photo was taken over a year ago when I went to Boracay. It's a paradise to me and I really love it! When I went there, I felt like not coming back to Manila anymore. hehe! I think it's the best place in the world! haha! It's more fun in the Philippines! ^_^
 With this picture, I'm wearing a tube floral beach dress which I bought at Landmark, Trinoma. I really love this dress! I paired it with flip-flops. This was my first day at Boracay so my attire in the picture was not set yet for swimming. hehe!
When, you're going to a beach, don't forget your sunscreen/sunblock. At that time, I applied a different sunblock to my face and body. I used Nivea Face Sunblock SPF50 for my face, while for the body I chose Nivea Sunblock SPF30. For cute look, I wore a cute ribbon headband.


My "Corporate Look"
White and black concept will never go wrong in a corporate world especially when you will attend a job interview. Aside from looking neat, it also gives that "professional-look" impression.
My white top is from Flower Collection which I accessorized with a brooch. I paired my white top with black skirt from Meg. It's your choice if you want to wear high heels or flats. Actually, I prefer wearing high heels shoes when I'm wearing a corporate attire since it looks more appropriate to me but in the right photo, I'm wearing brown doll shoes which also look good.
For corporate hair and make-up, it's better to have a presentable look by making your hair look neat and also by wearing a light make-up. As you can see in the left photo, my hair is permed and I also tied my hair a bit at the back. (Honestly, I really like my hair to be permed)


My "Usual Fashion Style2" when hanging-out
I wore this black laced dress in two separate occasions. This black dress is one of my favorite among my dresses because it looks simple yet glamorous to me. The left photo was during a company Christmas Party over a year ago while on the right photo was when I hanged-out with my friends at Redbox, Trinoma. I bought this black dress at Tomato and it has already a belt in it. I paired it with wedge sandals. For my accessories, aside from earrings and bangles, I added a heart necklace for a fabulous look.
For my hair, I wore a ribbon hair clip and just let my hair, straight while choosing a more glamorous look for make-up.  


My "Party Look"
 I'm so in love with this animal print dress. This is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe. I got this from Seventeen and this really fits me well. As you can see I paired it with my high heels black boots. I also love the boots! It's beaded like a flower-shaped something on its side and it's really cute for me. I wore this dress at the company Christmas Party few months ago.
For my party look, I wore a heavier make-up than what I usually do and I concentrated more on my eyes. Aside from wearing earrings and bangles, I accessorized my hair by wearing a cute beaded ribbon-shaped headband that I bought at Landmark, Trinoma accessories section. Lastly, don't forget to wear a necklace for a more glamorous look. ^_^


  Girls, Always remember that any clothes will look good on you as long as you know how to carry what you're wearing. It's all about the attitude and confidence. ^_^


  glamgen22

11 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your perm! What salon did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I had it permed at Tony and Jackey. It is a Korean salon in the Philippines. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Please make a review of the perm service at tony and jackey. I want to perm my hair also but I'm scared. hehe Anyway, I love reading your blog and subscribed to it already. I love your way of writing it's brief and straight to the point. I'm not the reader type of girl that's why. You may also check my blog www.choozhang.blogspot.com and www.zhangstuffs.blogspot.com (though this one is not really updated much often). Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zhang! I'm glad you like my blog. Thank you!
      Actually, I've had my hair permed at Tony and Jackey SM Fairview branch a year ago.

      I like their service because of the following reasons:
      1. Hair Perm lasts long- In my case, it lasts more than 6 months until I decided to have straight hair again. I really took care of my hair during its perm days..hehe!

      2. Quick Procedure- The overall procedure for my hair to get permed took only an hour.

      3. Modern Machines- They use modern machines for hair perming. It's really amazing. ^_^

      4. Accommodating and Friendly staffs- The one who made my hair permed was a Korean female stylist and the assistants are Filipinas. They are the ones who will do the hair shampoo, hair blow as well as machine operation. They are all nice.

      Zhang, I will just post a complete review of Tony and Jackey perm service on my blog including pictures of how they did my hair permed step by step. (Just in case I forgot something here.)

      Overall, I was satisfied with their service! Though it's kinda expensive for me. The cost of Tony and Jackey's perm is Php 6,000- includes perm (Loreal), treatment and haircut. Php 3,000- perm only (Loreal)
      In my case, I chose the perm only. Before I went to T&J Salon, I had my hair cut first in other salon. And I thought, I didn't need a treatment too because I had my hair dyed with hair treatment a week before that day. If you want to have your hair cut in other salon too, just tell your stylist to have it layered because T&J staffs say that perms will look better on layered hair.

      Gonna check out your blog too. Hope I gave you good information regarding Tony and Jackey's perm service. Best of luck! ^_^

      Delete
  3. hmmm...550 for the cruise? not bad, i always wanted to have a date on a cruise :) i'm gonna try it soon! thanks ms. gen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Try it girl, it's cool. You can also sing with their band there like I did for fun..hehe! ^_^

      Here's how to contact Prestige Cruise for reservation:
      Prestige Cruises, Inc.

      Mall of Asia Complex Jetty Terminal, Seaside Blvd., Pasay City (vicinity of One Esplanade and San Miguel by the Bay)
      Phone:
      (02) 832.8967, (0917) 525.5455, (0927) 555.5502

      And here's the website of Sun Cruise:

      http://www.corregidorphilippines.com/mbc.html

      Enjoy! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Hi ate gen :) I saw in church this morning. you look so stunning in your black dress. and I definitely love your shoes. where did you got them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? I didn't know that we have same church. :) Thank you Irish! I bought my black dress from Tomato and my shoes from Cardams. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...