Sunday, October 14, 2012

Product Review: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

Hello my dear lovelies! I am back with blogging.kkk I've been very busy with work these past few weeks so I couldn't find time to post a new product review. Anyway, this review is about "Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream" that I've been using recently. I've decided to try this BB Cream because I've heard a lot of good reviews about it. Actually, I've been using this product for a month already and I'm loving it!


Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream Shade #21

Description (Missha Website and Packaging):

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB Cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.
Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++) + Moisturing + Make up base + Foundation
It is a multi function BB Cream with effect of UV Blocking, Whitening and Wrinkle Care, creating perfect cover make-up.
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream makes your skin tone clean and natural by concealing blemishes with excellent skin coverage. It is a multi-functional make-up cream with blocking UV rays, whitening and wrinkle care effects and simplifies make-up formalities. 
Its moisturized application with W/S texture makes sleek skin tone while supplying moisture and nutrition at the same time. 
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.  
Dermatologist tested for skin safety.

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is available in 5 shades:  

♥  #13 Milky Beige
#21 Light Beige
#23 Natural Beige
#27 Honey Beige
#31 Golden Beige

My Review:

I can say that Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is the best BB Cream I have tried so far. I purchased this BB Cream in Korea a month ago and of all the 5 available shades of this BB Cream, I chose #21 Light Beige because it's the shade closer to my skin tone. It's a good make-up and skincare product especially for ladies like me who want to achieve a flawless make-up look. This BB Cream is easy to apply and it blends well on my skin. I just use my fingers when applying this product all over my face. It's good for everyday use because it is lightweight and it doesn't clog pores. It gives you a natural look or no make-up flawless look if you use the BB Cream alone. I guess the 50ml tube size of this BB Cream will last for a year because you just need a pea-sized amount of it to cover your entire face. When I apply this BB Cream, I feel that my face is moisturized. It provides soothing and moisturizing cream properties. It can also cover and conceal your blemishes with good skin coverage. Another thing I like about this BB Cream is, it stays or lasts long especially when I finish it with compact powder. My face didn't get too oily and I almost didn't do any retouches on my face the whole day when using this BB Cream. M Perfect Cover BB Cream is also suitable for all skin types even for people who have sensitive skin. After using this BB Cream for a month, it didn't give me any breakouts or allergic reactions on my face. Oh, I have so many good things to say about this BB Cream. No wonder why this BB cream is Missha's best seller and it's one of the best and recommended BB Creams in Korea. I am loving this BB Cream and I will definitely continue using this product because it's a very good make-up and skincare product that a woman must include in daily regimen. I love how multi-functional this BB Cream is. For me, this BB Cream is excellent because aside from whitening and anti-aging properties, it has also high UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++). I recommend this product for ladies looking for a multi-function BB Cream. I am sure that you will also love this BB Cream as much as I do.








Photos were taken after applying Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in Shade No.21
Left Side: BB Cream only; Right Side: BB Cream + Face Powder

Before I applied Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, I washed my face first with Skin Food Tea Tree Cleansing Foam (which I will write a review soon), used toner then moisturizer on my face. I always follow this routine before I apply BB Cream to keep my skin look fresh and glowing. I also like to use a compact powder for finishing touch. It helps BB Cream stay longer on face and achieve a more flawless look. ^_^



BB Cream is indeed a skin-care wonder which gives good coverage, brightens skin, covers imperfections, moisturizes and protects skin. 
What is your most favorite BB Cream brand?
Please share your thoughts by leaving comments below.
Don't forget to hit like on my page and subscribe by being a member of my blog. 
Be beautiful and confident! ^_^

Please visit "Be Prettier Online Shop" if you want to order and purchase Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream and other Korean BB Creams. ^_^



glamgen22

4 comments:

  1. That looks promising! I want to try that out. ^^,
    BTW I have a blog award for you! Hope you can check it out! ^^,
    http://manikanghapon.blogspot.com/2012/11/hello-again-my-dear-dolls-im-so-sorry.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for reading my blog Ms. Lora-chan and thank you for your blog award!
      I will check it out. Thanks! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Missha BB creams are really good, after using them once, you can't live without:) I've been using for about 10 years and I just love them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 10 years! Nice to hear that! Good for you! ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...