Friday, April 20, 2012

Karaoke at Redbox


Redbox is a place to sing-along, dine and play. It is definitely a place for family, couples, and friends who love singing. They have branches in Trinoma, Greenbelt, Eastwood and Cebu. Please see my review below to know more about this Karaoke hub.
 

It was my eight time at Redbox and I have been to Redbox Star Trinoma and Redbox Greenbelt. My first time was way back in 2009 at Trinoma branch. This time, I went to Redbox Star Trinoma with my friends Kathy and Emily. We made a reservation for the Elvis Hour which was 199 pesos per head. That includes use of Karaoke room for 2 hours (12NN-2PM) and set lunch. We had to place an order for our drinks because it's not included. I can say that I like the previous segment before wherein I can avail the use of Karaoke room for 3 hours plus buffet lunch or dinner which only costs around 300 pesos. They had that kind of segment about a year ago or maybe 2 years ago. hehe!

With my friends Emily and Kathy


Here are photos during our Karaoke Time at Redbox Star Trinoma:

Sing Sing Sing!


The size of your room will depend upon how many people will use the room. If you are coming here with a large group of people, they will provide you a bigger room. In our case, we were assigned in a smaller room because we're only three. It is better to always make a reservation because their rooms are always full. I can say that the rooms are good. It is sound-proof and it is very comfortable to sit on the couch. ^^

While choosing our songs in the playlist
We were provided 2 microphones and a remote control. If it is your first time to come here and you don't know how to choose a song in the playlist, don't be shy to ask their staffs because they are willing to assist you about that. You can also use the phone in the room and dial the customer service number if you need something and someone will go to your room to help and assist you.


Aside from singing, you can also watch music videos or concerts from their playlist. You may want to switch to watching MVs while eating your meal. What I like about Redbox is that their playlist is updated with new songs. You may find Taylor Swift, Katy Perry's songs and other songs from your favorite artist. They have songs from American, Filipino and Chinese singers.

Set Lunch for the day
Well, that's the set lunch for that day. We were asked to choose either pork or chicken for our main dish. They also served some vegetables and sweets. We placed an order of iced tea for our drinks. I wish Redbox bring back their buffet style of lunch or dinner. I was kinda surprised when I found out that they changed it to a set meal.

Anyway, I like Redbox mainly because of their list of songs in their playlist and their comfortable, sound-proof rooms. My friends and I always choose Redbox whenever we want to sing along because of its good atmosphere.


For reservations and if you want to know more about Redbox, click here.


What do you think and what do you like about Redbox: Rock, Dine & Roll?
Please share your thoughts by leaving comments below.
Don't forget to hit like on my page and subscribe by being a member of my blog. ^_^


glamgen22

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review! May I ask the phone number of Redbox? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!

      Redbox Star Trinoma- 901-8833
      Redbox Greenbelt- 757-6188

      Enjoy girl! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy!

    Redbox Star Trinoma- 901-8833
    Redbox Greenbelt- 757-6188

    Enjoy girl! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...