Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tony and Jackey's Perm Service


Actually, I had my hair permed at Tony and Jackey a year ago. I went to SM Fairview branch to have my hair permed. I can say that I was satisfied with the service and the outcome. Please read my detailed review below. I am going to  review Tony and Jackey's perm service as per request of one of my subscribers.

Tony and Jackey is a Korean salon in the Philippines. This salon is famous for its Korean way of hair service. It is known for hair perm, hair rebond, hair color, haircut etc. All of their stylists are Koreans which are assisted by Filipino staffs.  

My Review:

I like Tony and Jackey's perm service because of the following reasons:

1. Hair Perm lasts long- In my case, it lasted more than 6 months until I decided to have straight hair again. I really took care of my hair during its perm days..hehe! ^_^

2. Quick Procedure- The overall procedure for my hair to get permed only took an hour so I did not wait too long to have my new desired hair style.

3. Modern Facilities- They use modern facilities/machines for hair perming. It's really amazing. ^0^

4. Accommodating and Friendly staffs- The one who made my hair permed is a Korean female stylist. The salon has Filipina staffs who will do the hair shampoo, hair blow as well as machine operation. They are all nice.



Here are photos of my Tony and Jackey's Perm Experience
T&J uses this machine for hair perming

Don't worry this will only last for few minutes..

Goldilocks hair! ^_^

 Here's the Outcome
At Home







After Few Months
Curls still look pretty and even more better.. ^_^
The step by step procedure of Tony and Jackey's perm service package includes hair shampoo, haircut, application of L'oreal Digital Perm medicine, Hair Manicure and Treatment. It costs Php 5,000. In my case, I chose the Php3,000 package- no haircut and hair treatment. Before I went to T&J Salon, I had my hair cut first in other salon. And I thought, I didn't need a treatment too because I had my hair dyed with hair treatment a week before that day. However, I've realized that it's better if I chose the 1st package for better results. hehehe! If only I wasn't on budget at that time, I would choose the complete perm package. It's really worth it! ^_^

Overall, I was satisfied with their perm service! The curls still look good after few months and I really love it! I will definitely go to Tony and Jackey Salon if I want my hair to be permed again. ^_^

Tip: According to T&J's Korean stylists, the perm will look best on layered hair.

For list of Tony and Jackey's services and store branches, click here.


 
What do you think about Tony and Jackey's perm service?
Please share your thoughts by leaving comments below.
Don't forget to hit like on my page and subscribe by being a member of my blog.^_^


glamgen22



20 comments:

  1. Oh, Thanks for your review!I will try digiperm at Tony and Jackey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I want to have my hair permed too. (Hope it will turn out as gorgeous as yours!) But I just want to ask, did you have your hair dyed? And if yes, after you dyed your hair, how long did you wait before you permed it? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I had my hair dyed. And I had it permed at T&J after a week.
      Good luck to you! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hi! Yes, I had my hair dyed. And I had it permed at T&J after a week.
    Good luck to you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! :D Nice blog btw. Very helpful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad that you like my blog! ^_^

      Delete
  5. aw~! bakit ba ngayon ko lang nakita ang blog moh???

    WOW~! pretty mo glamgen22 ^^ ganda ng curl ^~^ on your last photo, ilang months na yung curl mo????? sobrang ganda ^~^ kaso mahal, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April! ^_^ I guess that photo was taken after 2-3 months I had my hair permed. Actually, the perm lasted on me for more than 6 months. Yes, it's really pretty. You can check out Tony and Jackey's website. They sometimes have promos for their services. It's really worth it, anyway. ^_^

      Delete
  6. thanks for your review, it helped a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Medium or large curls yung pinagawa mo and saang branch mo pinagawa? By the way i love your hair :)

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I had my hair permed at SM Fairview branch. The Korean hair stylist suggested the medium curls for the length of my hair at that time.

      Delete
  8. hi what did you use to maintain the perm for 6 months.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I used hair treatment once a week and Korean hair essence everyday after shower.
      And I never use comb on my hair ^_^

      Delete
  9. Hi! I love your hair. What treatment did you use if you dont mind me asking. I wanted to have my hair permed but I'm afraid of the tedious maintenance that I have to do afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used L'oreal Hair Treatment once or twice a week. I also use Korean Hair Essence Treatment everyday after shower. It's convenient to use because you just need to spray the essence into your hair. ^_^

      Delete
  10. Hi, your curls looked nice.. What was the name of the korean stylist who permed your hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I forgot the name of my Korean stylist but I had my hair permed at SM Fairview branch.

      Delete
  11. Hi! I'm thinking of having a digiperm @ T&J. Ask ko lang, what about pag windy ang weather and pag nagttravel ka? Diba sya nagddry?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...