Monday, February 20, 2012

Product Review: Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub

 I have started using Pond's Facial Wash when I was still in highschool. Since then, Pond's has become part of my everyday beauty regimen. My favorite is the Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub and I've been always satisfied with the result. Few months ago, Pond's launched the new Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub and I got attracted to try it because it is now formulated with Herbal Clay.

Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub
Description: 
* Formulated with Herbal Clay, it keeps away 99% of pimple-causing bacteria to keep your skin clear and blemish-free.
* It removes dirt, oil and make-up from deep inside pores

Price: 140pesos for 100g

My Review:

 I use this Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub two times a day- every morning and night. I really like it in a way that it helps prevent pimple breakouts. Since we can't avoid getting pimples or acne breakouts due to stress, pollution, weather and other factors, I use this facial wash when I get a pimple and I can notice that it helps your pimple heal faster. The color of the facial wash is somehow looks white with green beads. It is equipped with herbal clay to bid excess oil and fights pimple-causing bacteria. What I like more about this cleanser is it effectively washes off my make-up so my face really feels clean before going to bed.

After cleansing with Pond's Facial Wash, I also use toner then apply a day cream every morning and a night cream at night time. Sometimes, washing your face tends to make your skin dry so you have to use a face moisturizer/cream/lotion to keep your face soft and moisturized.

Pond's Clear Balance Facial Washes

Pond's Clear Balance Facial Wash comes in four variants:

* Pond's Clear Balance "Clear Solutions" Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub

* Pond's Clear Balance "No Blackheads" Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub

* Pond's Clear Balance "Smooth Pores" Pore Tightening Facial Foam

* Pond's Clear Balance "Oil Control" Skin Mattifying Facial Foam


Achieving a clear and blemish free skin starts with a good choice of facial wash/cleanser. 
If you also like Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub, please like my page and subscribe. 
What's your favorite facial wash?
Please share your thoughts and leave your comments below. ^_^



glamgen22

37 comments:

  1. I like Pond's Facial Wash Deep Whitening Facial Foam. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's nice Jessica! I have tried that facial foam too and I must say it is one of Pond's best facial washes aside from Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub. ^_^

      Delete
  2. what will i use if i have a lots of pimples in my cheeks and clogged pores and spots :( plz a little help there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexis! From Pond's facial wash 4 variants, I think Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub is best for your skin concern. This variant keeps away pimple-causing bacteria to keep your skin clear and blemish-free. After using the facial wash, apply Pond's White Beauty Toner then White Beauty Detox Day Cream or Lotion to lighten dark spots caused by pimples.

      I suggest that you also visit a dermatologist if you have severe pimple/acne problem. I hope this helps you. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  3. use pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub and White Beauty Detox Day Cream Fade Dark Spots Acne Marks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first used Pond's as my facial wash starting in 6th grade. For me, Pond's Oil Control works best on my skin, and it gives you that clean, matte skin than any other brand. Pond's is a very convenient to use and worth it. Even with the Oil control variant, I get no acne breakouts at all.
    Wash at least 2x a day with Pond's and you'll have less oily, pimple-free, and whiter skin.
    I also have Keratosis Pilaris, since it's an exfoliant scrub/facial foam, it can help in reducing the appearance of red/brown bumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha! It's nice to hear that Pond's facial wash works on your skin well. I agree with you, it's an effective oil control product and very convenient to use. Aside from that, Pond's facial wash is also very affordable ~

      Delete
  5. Hi ! I've been using Ponds Anti Bacterial for 3 weeks .. is it ok to use it 3times a day ? I have a lot of pimples and i dont if this product is the best for me D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Just use it twice a day, morning and night. I suggest that you also visit a dermatologist if you have severe pimple/acne problem. I hope this helps you. ^^

      Delete
    2. I cant afford the medicine that dermatologist gave me. Its too expensive! Well this Ponds Anti Bacterial lessen my pimples, but i still have some and its leaving pimple marks. >.< Can u give me some tips or advice ??

      Delete
  6. thankyou but how will i use it? after i massage this in the prone areas of my face can i leave it for a 3 or 2 minutes ?? and this has a 2 kinds of anti bacterial ponds herbal clay clear solution and the 2nd one is ponds clear solution only what will i choose ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear! Use Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub with Herbal Clay. Massage the facial scrub all over your face for a minute or two then rinse with water. Hope this facial wash works on you. ^_^

      Delete
  7. I am 13 and I have lots of pimples on my face, I 'm currently using this product and It kind of lessen the redness of my pimples. I've been using it for 5 days and I am really hoping that this'll clear my face up. :)) good review by the way! - Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin! Nice to hear that! Hope you get good result from this product. ^_^

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. hi im 14 ..i have small dots ..of pimples on my face ..i currently using ponds facial wash and cream twice a day but it doesnt work .i almost 5 months using of that ..what should i do ?? help me

      Delete
    4. Hi Kate! I'm sorry to hear that. How's your skin now? You may try mild foam cleansers from Korean skin care brands suitable for acne prone skin or better consult a dermatologist.

      Delete
  8. What are the steps in using this product.? Are we going to just put it in our face then quickly wash it away or wait for several minutes to wash it out.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. And is it applicable for boys.?

      Delete
  9. it is okay that i am using ponds in 13age?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ponds clear balance anti-bacterial facial scrub with herbal clay .If its remove blackheads and acne marks ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! ummm ..i have been using ponds for about 3 weeks . now, i have a pimple breakout. is tht normal? like, after the breakout my face will start to be clearer? help pls. And btw, before i used ponds, i don't have too much pimples .. :) help

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm using ponds now, about 3 weeks.. this week i had a pimple breakout. is that nprmal ? like.. afterwards, my face would be clearer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ciara! How's your skin now? Has your facial wash improved your skin? If it still keeps breaking you out after some time of using it, it may not be suited to you so better consult a dermatologist or try mild foam cleansers for acne prone skin from Korean skin care brands.

      Delete
  13. HI.PLZ HELP ME I HAVE MANY PIMPLES OF MY FACE

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's true that Ponds Clear Solution Facial Foam is very effective! I bought my facial foam at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/ponds-clear-solution-facial-foam-100ml-13384.html) a year ago and I'm amazed about the results. the Ponds is a great brand when it comes to facial cares. Thank you so much for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi gen! Have you tried the Ponds Clear Solution Facial Foam? I saw one at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/ponds-clear-solution-facial-foam-100ml-13384.html), last night and I'm curious if the foam is effective. Can you make a review about the facial foam? Pleaaase sis! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! anti pollution mask for bikers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! Can it remove pimple marks/scars?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The most base of facials is a decent starter facial as it tends to ordinary skin that isn't excessively dry or sleek and isn't excessively touchy to specific components or fixings.
    Personalized Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  19. is it really okay to use facial scrub everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I use Pond's Clear Solution Facial Scrub everyday? and Solo, just the ponds facial scrub??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superior work/Superior job Very fine work

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant I noticed that you got right down to work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...