Monday, October 29, 2012

Sulit Clique Event

Last October 24, 2012, I attended the 1st ever Sulit blogger event "SULIT CLIQUE" that was held at Spicy Fingers, Greenbelt 2, Makati. I headed to the venue straight from my workplace on the day of the event. That day was a very busy day for me as I also organized our company's Halloween Party in the afternoon of the same day. I was informed by Ms. Rachelle Calalang that I can tag along a friend. My friends were not available at that time so I asked my mom to accompany me at the events place. Fifteen (15) bloggers of different categories were invited to the event and I was lucky to be one of those as I got to know more about the most popular Classified Ad website in the Philippines, Sulit.com.ph.



As I have entered the venue, the first that caught my eyes were balloons with letters SULIT CLIQUE.



Before the program started, Sulit Marketing Staff gave time to sit down and talk with bloggers wherein they asked for feedbacks and suggestions to improve Sulit.com.ph 


The whole event was hosted by Ms.Gelli Victor.



The opening remarks was given by none other than CEO of Sulit.com.ph, Mr. RJ David.



The history of Sulit.com.ph was discussed on the event as well as how Sulit.com.ph works.

Business Devt/Sales/Marketing Sr. Manager Ms. Me-anne Bundalian

Sulit Supervisor Ms. Jean Magboo (Credit to Sulit.com.ph for the photo)


To know about the history of Sulit.com.ph, Click Here.
I also feature Sulit.com.ph on my blog. To know more about what Sulit.com.ph is all about and how it works, Click Here.


As the event goes, all bloggers were asked to introduce themselves and their respective blogs. There were also games, photobooth and a raffle for one lucky blogger on the said event. Ms. Blanca got the New Ipad. She's so lucky!

Sulit Clique Bloggers

Dinner Time!

Delicious Food! I love the personalized cupcakes from Cupcake Lab!

Sulit Clique Team

Credit to Sulit.com.ph for the photo

Giveaways!

Thanks Sulit.com.ph!

Yours Truly
Gen of Glamgen22 : A Beauty and Fashion Blogger and a Sulitizen

I would like to congratulate Sulit.com.ph for the success of Sulit Clique Event. It was a fun and informative event at the same time. Thank you for having me on your 1st ever blogger event! Hope to join more Sulit blogger events soon!

Sulit.com.ph Official Website: www.sulit.com.ph

Who among you lovelies have tried Sulit.com.ph as your online marketplace?
Please share your thoughts and experiences by leaving comments below.
Don't forget to hit like on my page and subscribe by being a member of my blog. ^_^

glamgen22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...